Availability is subject to prior sale.
When out of stock please place backorders to secure supply.
The LW20/C is a small form factor, 100 meter range, laser sensor in an IP67 enclosure suitable for small drones and self-driving vehicles, where weight, size and power consumption are critical. The LW20/C includes driver hardware and software to control a servo driven LiDAR scanner for sense-and-avoid applications.
- Very small and light weight - 20 grams
- Drone laser altimeter
- Sense-and-avoid LiDAR
2D & 3D CAD files
APIs & integration samples
- I2C example (Arduino)
- Serial example(Arduino)
- I2C example (RaspberryPi Python)
- Serial example (RaspberryPi Python)
- LW20 mounting bracket
- LW20 servo mounting bracket
- LW20 aluminium mounting bracket
- SF20/LW20 Serial and power cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.