The LW20/C microLiDAR™ is the industry de facto standard for 100m range capability, reliability, and ease of integration. A robust IP67 rating ensures it is dust and water-resistant.
*Included in the box: LW20/C LiDAR sensor (cable connected).
- AGL (Altitude above ground level)
- Position hold
- Terrain following
- Detect and avoid
- IoT sensor
- Assisted take-off and landing
0.2 … 100 m / 0.6 ... 328 ft
48 ... 5 000 readings per second
|Communication||Serial and I2C (3.3 V TTL, 5 V tolerant)|
||-10 ... +50 °C / 14°F ... 122°F|
|Weight||19 g / 0.69 oz|
|Form factor||30 mm x 20 mm x 43 mm / 1.2 in x 0.8 in x 1.7 in|
|Power supply||4.5 V to 5.5 V|
|Integration||PX4, ArduPilot, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and LightWare Studio|
Refer to the product guide for more details
- Smallest IP67 rated 100 m / 328 ft LiDAR
- Product guide
- 3D CAD files: LW20/C housing assembly
- 3D CAD files: LW20/C mounting bracket M2
- 3D CAD files: LW20/C bracket for Corona DS919MG
APIs and integration samples
I2C example (Arduino)
- Serial example (Arduino)
- I2C example (RaspberryPi Python)
- Serial example (RaspberryPi Python)
Accessories and options
LW20/C mounting bracket
- LW20/C servo mounting bracket
- LW20/C aluminium stand kit
- LW20/C communication and power cable
- LW20/C 12-month extended limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very good!! I have been using it for years.
great product on UAV
this unit is very small and light for UAV, great product on UAV
Great Little Lidar
Really easy to use for a PX4 drone
We use them in our delivery drones. We are really happy with the product!!